Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Parental | A D V I S O R Y | Explicit Content

Hello simmers! Today i would like to make both like "couple" shirt for MALE and FEMALE. Well have u heard about Parental Advisory Explicit Content stuff ? I mean the logo. Well so many people make it design for it, especially the top for teen out there. So today I would like to retexture and redesign the top. So this is the new mesh and its from Lumia and Sentate. So, I think this top will be suit for this design. Come take a look ! :










So, before you guys download my design. Make sure download their MESH first. For MALE and FEMALE. I will give the link at the below. So , I hope you guys like it. Enjoy and happy SIMMING guys !!! :)

DOWNLOAD:
MALE
FEMALE

(MUST) DOWNLOAD MESH:
MALE
FEMALE



All Design by AzBenzo

2 comments:

  1. The msh for the male version is off :/ and where can i get the female stripe jeans?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can get here for male mesh version:

      https://lumialoversims.tumblr.com/post/124451130209/follower-gift-part-66-7-basic-white-boy-m-tank

      sorry for the broken link..

      Delete

Copyright© 2014 | All Design by AzBenzo | All Right Reserved
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected  HOWL-WDQU-VDQW-IDOA