Friday, October 23, 2015

" S T R I P E I T "

So here is my second recolor and texture design TOP for FEMALE. Well it kinda blouse I guess. Well if you simmers want this top to show up in the game, you guys have too download the MESH first from TOKSIK. After you guys download the mesh from that website, you guys can download mine design on texture. So here it is:









Here is extra picture that i made from this CC :D. Well i am not pretty sure who that is with her walking the street. Well they both looks pretty HOT right now :P



Well I hope you guys enjoy my Re-texture and Re-color that i made from TOKSIK mesh. Well, i remind once again, do download the mesh from TOKSIK before you proceed to my retexture :)
Happy Simming !!! ENJOY!

DOWNLOAD:
STRIPE IT 
(MUST) MESH: TOKSIK




All Design by AzBenzo

5 comments:

  1. Hi, can you tell me where I can download the short denim pants from the first image on left side?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here you go :)

      http://thesimsresource.com/artists/Cleotopia/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/set41-mini-studded-denim-shorts/id/1308288/

      Delete
  2. You have brought up a very good details , regards for the post. Excellent Custom Clothing

    ReplyDelete

Copyright© 2014 | All Design by AzBenzo | All Right Reserved
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected  HOWL-WDQU-VDQW-IDOA