Thursday, October 22, 2015

Too Much "HIPSTER"

So, I have never been post like a years now. Now I am really sorry about that. Well now I am back !! So today I would like to share my new design (RECOLOR) which is new MESH from LumiaLovers, u may check it out on his website. So here is my design:







 And yes, you guys can check it out LUMIALOVERS site of this TOP MESH.
you guys can download it here! :)

 So there is 4 RECOLOR that i made. There is Watermelon, Fruits, Cards and Pineapple of course !!!
I hope you guys like it. Dont forget to give it feedback and share if you guys use it my CC. I would loved to know that you guys love my CC. So, enjoy and happy SIMMING! :)

DOWNLOAD:



All Design by AzBenzo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright© 2014 | All Design by AzBenzo | All Right Reserved
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected  HOWL-WDQU-VDQW-IDOA